Shabby

September 13, 2010

OPI - Flower To Flower

indoors
Look at it! Hot pink! And in real life even brighter than this. I was a little bit shocked when I polished my nails with OPI - Flower To Flower from the Summer Flutter Collection. I thought it would be less bright; I think it's a little bit too Barbie for me, lol. The silver shimmer is really gorgeous though! Maybe I can add a little Konad to make the result less bright.

About the application... I don't know what's the matter with me, but the last couple of days all polishes I chose applied badly. This one was thick, dried very quickly resulting in a very uneven layer (as you can see on my index finger). I needed three coats and added one coat of topcoat to make it as smooth as possible.

Thanks for watching!

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I have it on my nails right now and I fell in love with it!

AmyGrace said...

@sonidlo, I still don't know what to think about this color on me... But I think I'm gonna love it on my toes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!